Monday, July 27, 2020

Peaceful Moments Sympathy

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Another hot day is on tap here!
They said it could very well be another 100 degree day.
Hell on earth is what I keep telling Shawn.
This high heat & humidity is sending the ants inside looking for a cool off as the last several days we found them all over our kitchen sink & counter top. Last summer we had this problem when we had a hot spell. He found a recipe online for a homemade ant spray that took care of it.
This morning I found 2 ants on my coffee cup so time to start spraying again!
2020 is turning out to be quite the year, isn't it?!


Today is my cleaning day so before I head off to get that done I wanted to share a set of sympathy cards I made last week for my card lady. I had most of the supplies out on my stamp table from my Stamp Day w Friends get together so I just used that!






I used 2 different prints from the Flowers for Every Season DSP because that paper is so pretty and could work for almost any occasion. 
My card lady loved these as she keep looking at them saying they were her favorites!
It was so good to see her and sit and talk with her.
She will be 90 in a few weeks and she is such a sweetheart!

Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


These were quick & easy to whip up!
I love that Stampin Up gives us these beautiful packs of paper so we can let the paper do all the work!
Certainly makes my job easier!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today...


The sooner I get started the sooner I get done!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

The jade colored panel looks like a piece of decorative embossed and painted velvet! It's just beautiful with the pretty daisies in the pink dsp! So far (knock wood) no ants this year. We found their point of entry last year and put those liquid traps where they come in and within a few days they were wiped out. They take the poison back to the nest where it kills the queen and they worked. Several years ago though we had carpenter ants and had to have them exterminated! YUKKY!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful set!! Those papers are so pretty!!!