Sunday, July 19, 2020

Christmas Gleaming

Hello & Happy Sunday!


Yesterday we had a fun Stamp Day w/ Friends get together and got the next one scheduled!
WooHoo! Always a great time seeing the girls!

Today we popped out early for some groceries then back home to hibernate the rest of the day!
It's been VERY hot & humid here!
I did stop by Kelsey's and grabbed my Copic Markers from her.
She borrowed them to color in her coloring books while she was off work.
She is back working at the restaurant but it's been a slow go.
She fears she will be off again with the virus still happening.

Last weekend I sat and created some Christmas Gift Cards.
I make alot of them every Christmas so I thought i'd start now!

I pulled out my Christmas Gleaming stamp set and got to work...




I was thrilled to see this stamp set, matching punches & the Brightly Gleaming Specialty Paper from last year all carried over into the new August - December Mini Catalog!
It's a great bundle of products that I have used many times over....last year & this year so far!

Card Details:

Stamps: Christmas Gleaming
Ink: Night of Navy, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Thick Very Vanilla, Night of Navy, Brightly Gleaming Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Gleaming Ornaments Punch Pack, Ribbon & Copper Cord (retired), Copper Stars, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This is the same style of gift that I usually make except this year I added a belly band around it.
I made about 10 so far that I will share soon! 
They are very fun to make!
Have you made anything for Christmas in July?

*****************************************************************
 My thoughts today...


No other words needed...

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Vicki said...

So love this with that suite of products! I love the added belly band too!!

D'Ann said...

Love your combination of ribbon and cord... and well, everything else too! Simply beautiful. I would have a hard time giving this one away! :)

Carol L said...

I almost missed this post, but what a pretty Christmas card! I love the decorative belly band too - just beautiful! Love your cool pooch too - so cute :)