Thursday, July 23, 2020

Peaceful Moments Sympathy

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your all staying cool!
We had rain here yesterday from early afternoon until we went to bed last night.
You could just seen the flowers & grass perking up!
I'm not sure how much longer this hot, humid weather is to last but I seen 90's straight thru to next week! Blah!!

Today I have card #4 from Saturday's Stamp Day w Friends.
This one was a quick & easy card made using the Peaceful Moments stamp set.



This card was perfect for a sympathy card with those soft, pretty flowers!
We embossed the Blushing Bride piece of cardstock with the Ornate Floral EF which adds some texture to it and just makes the flowers in the DSP stand out.
The girls loved this one!


Card Details:

Stamps: Peaceful Moments
Ink: Poppy Parade
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Ornate Floral EF, Rhinestone, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hope you like this one, too!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Loving those 3 split panels with a darker color to make them stand out! Great embossing in the background too!. I'm sick of the hot weather too! I'm glad to be in the a/c but I still feel like a prisoner in my own home some times LOL

Janice M said...

Fun layout think I'll have to give it a try. Great way to showcase embossing and pretty DSP's!