Friday, July 31, 2020

Festive Corners

Hello & Happy Friday!

Last day of July! Isn't the time flying by?!

Today I have a Halloween card to share with you using a new stamp set called Festive Corners.
Not one I would usually buy but I think it was interesting how these stamps clung around the corners.
Take a look...





I'm not sure why I was so fascinated by this set but it sure was fun to play & create with it!


Card Details:

Stamps: Festive Corners
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Cardstock: Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Basic Black, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

ETA:
So I changed this card up alittle bit....take a look!



I've had the Cat Punch for a few years now and I don' think i've ever used it!
I think he dresses my Halloween card up nicely, don't you?


This set comes from the 2020 August - December Mini Catalog!
The catty has a few idea's in for this set and the one for Valentine's Day caught my eye!
I know, it's too soon to move on to Valentine's Day but I can see lots of Halloween & Christmas done with it! 
Speaking of Halloween....3 months today will be Trick or Treat! 
I wonder if we will even have Trick or Treat night this year?!
Sadly, everything so far this year has been canceled...

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...


How many of you know what tv show this meme is from?
If you guessed The Partridge Family, you'd be correct!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

That really is a fun stamp set going around the corner and the colors are fun too! I recognized the Partridge family right away but the clue was a giveaway! I think we all grew up watching that show along with Happy Days :) Life was so uncomplicated back then compared to today. Speaking of today, I can't believe it's the last day of July! It's been a long 6 months of a very different lifestyle for all of us! Enjoy your weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute!!!! I have been eyeballing this set too, I think it is looks so fun, may have o add it to the next order. I want it all!!! LOL!!

Janice M said...

Oh LOVIN the addition of the cat punch!! the corner stamps are kind cool!