Thursday, July 30, 2020

A Halloween Hello!

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the last 90 degree day we are to have for the next 7 days!
 It'd be nice if it was the last one of the season! LOL
Hopefully I can give my ac a bit of a break.

Today I have a cute Halloween card to share!
This is a sneak peek of a cute set from the August - December Mini Catalog called Everything Essential. Everything Essential is a bundle with a matching punch but here I did not use the punch.




I also paired it with a set that is a returning favorite in the Annual Catalog called Tags Tags Tags!
The fun design was created with the piece of Plaid Tidings DSP that was left over from another Halloween project I made. 
The Pumpkin Pie panel was run thru the Big Shot with the Tasteful Textile EF. 
I love this embossing folder and have used it so much!
The Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon is also carried over from last year.
I think it's perfect for any Halloween project!


Card Details:

Stamps: Everything Essential, Tags Tags Tags
Ink: Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Square Layering Framelits, Trio of Tags Dies, Tasteful Textile 3D EF, Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Everything Essential Bundle has Halloween, Christmas & Valentines Day covered!
It's worth every cent!

*********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

So adorable, that set is on my list but haven't gotten it yet! That pumpkin is so fun and I love it with the plaid paper!!

Carol L said...

That's really a cute jack o'lantern and I love it paired with that fabulous plaid dsp! Diagonal designs are always so eye catching for me and this is a really fun card with lots of texture.

Janice M said...

Too cute! Looks great with that plaid and finished off with the sparkly bow. I need to get crackin on fall cards!!