Monday, July 13, 2020

Positive Thoughts Swap Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

I hope you all had a nice weekend and were able to find ways to stay cool!
It's definitely been a scorcher here in PA and last evening we finally got some good rain!
We were sitting out on the the front porch enjoying the nice breeze when the dark clouds started rolling in. I love sitting out there when we get a nice rain but the thunder & lightening chased us inside really quick! I'm just happy we got some rain...

So today I am going to share my swap card that I made for Debbie's recent card swap.
She had 10 groups that had 6 people in each.
We made 6 cards, keeping one for ourselves and mailing the other 5 to people who were in the groups we signed up in. All of the swap cards arrived by last Friday and they were posted in our Card Swap FB page so i'm safe to finally share my card with you!







I'm not sure what the name of this card is called but I have made them before.
My card uses paper from the Forever Greenry Suite which is just so pretty!
I also used the Forever Flourishing Dies and the Gold Laser Diecut Specialty Paper.
My sentiment is from the Positive Thoughts stamp set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Positive Thoughts
Ink: Shaded Spruce, Pretty Peacock
Cardstock: Shaded Spruce, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Forever Greenry DSP, Gold Laser Diecut Specialty DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Dies, Forever Flourishing Dies, Gold Metallic Pearls, Gold Twine, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I loved all the cards that I received in the swap and will most likely sign up to do another again!

***********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & stay cool, my friends!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those colors and papers look wonderful together and I really like that sentiment too! The unique fold looks great and I'm a big fan of cards with different folds from the normal A2 design! Great swap cards. Lower "humdiddidy" for the next few days will give us a much needed break hopefully!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card!!! I love that paper and your fun fold!!