Saturday, July 25, 2020

Gift Bag for July

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Another hot & muggy day is on tap.
I'm sure i'm sounding like a broken record anymore!
I'm still hoping for a cool down so my ac can get a break,

Today I have the gift bags to share that I made for the girls to take their cards home in.
I make them every month and I also use them to deliver card orders in.




This months bag I used the Flowers for Every Season DSP.
No surprise there as you know how much I love it!
I bought 2 packs of it when the catalog came out in June and have used almost an entire pack so far!


Project Details:

Stamps: Waterfront
Ink: Magenta Madness
Cardstock: Magneta Madness, Just Jade, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doilies (retired), Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Gilded Gold Gems, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Hard to believe it's been a week already since my Stamp Day w Friends!
We had such a great time and it's been wonderful to see my friends and laugh again!
3 weeks until the next one and i've got lots yet to do to prepare!
Guess these hot & humid days are good for something, right?!

********************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Janice M said...

So nice that you make cute bags for your classes/orders! LOVE this paper too! Have yet to use it but think i might need a 2nd pk too once i start using it?! I'm ready for cooler temps too! To hot to go for walks or even be outside much! And the last electric bill?! Yikes!!

Carol L said...

This is such a cute bag, and love the decorative die with that great sentiment circle! Very pretty and I'm sure these get re-used again and again because they're too pretty not to! Hope you are staying cool - it's blistering hot out there!