Thursday, July 16, 2020

Life is Beautiful

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well!
It's been hot here but this morning it is a bit on the cool side with clouds and a breeze.
I opened my kitchen windows for now but it is still muggy.
The older I get the more I mind the ac as it drives my sinuses crazy.

Today I have a card to share that uses a new set called Life is Beautiful.
It is a Million Dollar Achiever set created by LeeAnn Greff.





This set caught my eye as soon as I seen it in the August - December Catalog!
I paired it up with some Old Olive retired gingham print paper.
I stamped my little birdhouse a bit crooked...must have been one of those days!
The stamp set comes with a few sentiments and I especially loved the font!

Card Details:

Stamps: Life is Beautiful
Ink: Old Olive, Soft Suede, Gray Granite
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Soft Suede, Old Olive, Old Olive DSP (retired)
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Embroidered Ribbon, Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The beauty of this set is that you can use it for every season of the year and that is something that I like in a stamp set! 
Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall this set has it all!

************************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

I can see why you're drawn to this stamp set - it's adorable and I love the green dso you paired it with. I've noticed in the past few months that everything I create is now crooked and I need to invest in a T-ruler to make things straight again. Hope we get some fresh air soon so I can open windows again, but for now this heat is too much!

LeAnne said...

I had this in mind for a "later" purchase, but I think I might need it as a "now" purchase....so cute! And your birdhouse is just swinging in the wind! Stay cool! There's a breeze here but it's still HOT!

Vicki Burdick said...

Super sweet, this set is suppose to arrive at my door today, hat is UPS can get it here!!