Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Snowflake Splendor

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope your finding ways to stay cool!
Yesterday we hit 100 degrees and it was just horrible out.
Today it might be a tad cooler as they are calling for storms.
I know my yard & garden could use it!

Today I have a card to share using a new suite from the August-December 2020 Mini Catalog.
I joined in on a Christmas in July Card Swap where we were given 1 person to send a card to.




This is the Snowflake Splendor Suite of products!
I think I used everything from it for this card.
I'm always a sucker for a snowflake set for some reason!
This one sang to me especially that paper!
The paper has a few different colors in that just make it stand out.
I love the sparkle of the Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper and the Blue Gems!
And that ribbon is like nothing I have ever used before.
It's a stiff ribbon but loaded with so much shimmer!
The stamp set has many snowflakes in but also some cute sayings which is something I always like!
Lastly is the Winter Snow Embossing Folder.
Pretty embossed snowflakes that go well with this suite!


Card Details:

Stamps: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Pacific Point
Cardstock: Pacific Point, Whisper White, Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Accessories: So Many Snowflake Dies, Winter Snow EF, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Blue Gems, Snowflake Splendor Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm looking forward to creating more cards & projects with this suite!
I love snowflakes & lots of sparkle!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy



3 comments:

Carol L said...

Those snowflake panels are just stunning and I love the reflection of dark to light on each snowflake! Beautiful sentiment panel and gemstone with that perfect little bow :)

Vicki Burdick said...

So pretty, I am loving it!!

Janice M said...

So pretty! This snowflake set is on my maybe list?! Would have to invest in some colored ink though?! Love the sentiments though!