Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Anniversary Cards

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's a beautiful morning here for a change!
Sun is shining and the humidity has dropped dramatically!
I have some of the windows open but they are saying our temps are to get to 90 this afternoon so i'm sure my ac will be back on!
For now I am enjoying the cooler weather!

Yesterday I was looking thru the program I use to edit my card pictures and found a few cards that I never shared. I haven't stamped since last week so I thought i'd share them!





I made these a few months ago for a card order and then life got in the way and I never shared them.
They use a bit of new & old but that is how I sometimes work! LOL

Card Details #1:

Stamps: Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Lovely Lipstick (now retired)
Cardstock: Lovely Lipstick (retired), Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Lovely Lipstick Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Card Details #2:

Stamps: Great Greetings (retired)
Ink: Purple Posy (retired)
Cardstock: Purple Posy, Whisper White, Best Dressed DSP (retired) 
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Purple Posy Ribbon, Purple Posy Faceted Gems (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Both cards turned out beautiful!
Those papers really do all the work....just sad that the DSP is now retired.

*********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

These are so pretty and I remember that pretty red ribbon and still have a piece of it somewhere in my stash! Gorgeous papers on both of them and both are such pretty anniversary cards. Hmmmm....do you know anyone who's having an anniversary soon??? *wink wink*