Sunday, July 5, 2020

HB Pocket Cards

Hello & Happy Sunday!
Hope you all had a wonderful July 4th holiday!

It's been ungodly hot here in Pennsylvania! They say since we've had over 90 degrees for the last 3 days that we are now in a heatwave and not going to end anytime soon either!
We have been hanging out at home and staying cool this weekend.
I stamped everyday while Shawn was relearning his vinyl cutter.
Friday night was Red Lion's fireworks but lots of people around the area had them going off last night as well. Poor Gigi was a nervous wreck so I hope that soon ends.
Last evening we watched the new Aladdin movie with Will Smith.
Very good movie if your interested!

Today I have a set of pocket cards to share.
I made these for on my card rack just incase my card lady would need a pack last minute.
I use to make pocket cards all the time so I had to relearn them!






I pulled out some retired Sycamore Street DSP from 2013.
These also use coordinating retired cardstock.

Card Details:

Stamps: Many Mates
Ink: Island Indigo
Cardstock: Soft Sky (retired), Island Indigo (retired), Tangerine Tango (retired), Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stars Framelits (retired), Corner Rounder Punch, Classic Label Punch, Mini Stapler, Island Indigo Ribbon (retired), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I was thrilled with the turn out of these and hope they will not stay sitting on my card rack too long!
The colors just make me smile!

If anyone would like the directions to create these please leave me a comment and I will post an update with directions!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today...



Stay cool & thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy



4 comments:

Carol L said...

Welcome to the heat wave. whew! Your pocket cards are cute, and I don't know that I've ever seen or made one before. I do however have a few precious snippets of that great dsp left in my stash :) Stay cool!

D'Ann said...

It's hot here too! 89 degrees today and no air conditioning... Pocket cards are fun! Reminds me of those that I made to hold hot chocolate for a craft fair but I think only one or two got sold. We are in Hawaii where at Christmastime it's usually sunny so I should have known. ha.. Anyhoo, I hope those get picked up quick by your card lady because they are so darn cute!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are awesome, I haven't made any in forever either...on my to do list now!!! Say cool!!

Janice M said...

Yeah the heat could let up a little any time now! The electric bill is gonna be up this month for sure. This card looks so cool!! I'd be interested in the directions so I can try one. Been on a double easel card kick lately think I made 4 in a row?!