Thursday, July 2, 2020

Floral Gift Bag

Hello & Happy Thursday!

It feels like a Friday since Shawn is off tomorrow for the July 4th holiday!

Today I have a pretty gift bag to share that I made for my customer last month.
She usually orders a couple small decorated gift bags each month.
I used some new things on this one....take a look!




The white gift bags came from the Dollar Tree.
You can't beat 3 for $1.00!
That pretty paper is from the Flowers for Every Season DSP and each sheet is just lovely!

The saying comes from the Ridiculously Awesome stamp set....another favorite of mine! 
It was stamped in a new In Color, Just Jade.
The doily is long retired but adds just the right amount of pretty to my bag.
Lastly, I added the Champagne Rhinestones and the Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon!

Project Details:

Stamps: Ridiculously Awesome
Ink: Just Jade
Cardstock: Just Jade, Magenta Madness, Whisper White, Flowers for Every Season DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Doily (retired), Bumble Bee Gingham Ribbon, Champagne Rhinestones, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love decorating these bags and I know people enjoy getting their card orders in them as well!
A little extra work but well worth it in the end!

******************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have yourself a wonderful day!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

These are such pretty gift bags with a great sentiment panel. I love how the green leafy background paper looks just like it's been embossed too! Beautiful!

Vicki Burdick said...

What a sand out design!! Love it!!