Monday, August 1, 2011

August Calendars

Hello & Happy Monday!

Today is August 1st and that means another edition of Pure Innocence & Magnolia Calendars that I have made for the year!

First up is the Pure Innocence August 2011 Calendar I made for my friend, Deb, back in PA. Don't know if she remembered to change her calendar yet today but i'm sure after seeing this she will do so! :)



August 2011 Pure Innocence Girl Calendar:

Stamps: PI Digi from Heather Ellis, Sentiment is computer generated
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Old Olive, GP White, October Afternoon DSP
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilities, PTI Button, Red Gingham Ribbon, Martha Stewart Zig Zag Border Punch, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


And here is my August 2011 Calendar made with those cute Magnolia stamps!


August 2011 Magnolia Calendar:

Stamps: Magnolia, Sentiment from PTI
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, GP White, Afternoon Tea DSP
Accessories: Homemade Flower, Pearl Brad, SU Basic Pearls, Groovy Guava & Soft Sky Ribbons, Martha Stewart Border Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Scor Tape


What do you think??
I love them both!


Well, today's post is short & sweet as I have to go do my housecleaning.
Not fun but as soon as I can get it done the sooner I can get back to some fun stuff! :)
It's going to be another hot & humid day here. 107 degrees and that doesn't include the heat indices. Hopefully stamping will be in order later! Stay cool!


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Great calenders. TFS

Janice M said...

More great pages!! This would be so fun to page thru when it's all done/together. Stay cool!

Carol L said...

They're both adorable Wendy! Such pretty coloring and design........and I love that you do them one at a time, so it's a surprise for the recipient :)