Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sketch Challenge 347


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
I was up quite early because I have a boatload of stuff to do before vacation!
I told Shawn this morning....we have 1 more sleep till we leave and I don't even have my bag packed! Very unusual for me!

Anyways, i'm gonna get started as soon as I get the blog & Splitcoast updated.
Below is the sketch that Roxie gave us today & my sample.





Sketch Challenge 347 Card:

Stamps: Wonderful Words (set #107)
Ink: Memento Black
Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Neenah White, My Mind's Eye DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Basic Pearls, Pretty in Pink Grosgrain, Scor Tape


Needed a quick Thank You and today's sketch was perfect for that!

Sorry to be so short today but there's lots to be done here!
I'll be back tomorrow!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy