Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Color Challenge 336


Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Today is Color Challenge day over at SCS. The colors are:
Wisteria Wonder
Sahara Sand
Blushing Bride

Once again my mind went to something "wintery" and I grabbed Frosty off my shelf. He literally had dust on him! Frosty is probably one of the first Christmas stamp sets I purchased from SU back in 2001 and one that I don't think i'll ever part with! An oldie but a goodie!! :)
I have to say that I love him in these colors!! :)





Color Challenge 336 Card:

Stamp: Frosty (set #101)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder, Blushing Bride, Neenah White
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilities, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder, White Grosgrain, Silver Beads, Scor Tape

So, what do you think??
Well, that's all for me today!
Thanks again for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I think he looks wonderful in those colors! Super adorable!

Wanda Cullen said...

I never would have thought to use these colors with a snow image, but it looks GREAT in these colors! Have always loved this image!

Vicki Burdick said...

What do I think? I think he is adorable in these colors and like others have said, I wouldn't have thought of these colors for a winter card, but they work so well here!! Sooooo adorable!!! See ya soon!!

Rose Ann said...

Your snowman is super cute, Wendy...and I love the colors and texture!!

Carol L said...

Frosty really does look good in those colors! I have him too and I believe he was the 2nd set I ever bought :) Frosty will never go out of style as far as I'm concerned!