Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sketch Challenge 346


Hello & Happy Wednesday!!

Hope your all having a great day so far!

Today is Sketch Challenge day over at SCS.
Below is the layout & my samples...





Love, love, love this sketch and my card because I love, love, love this stamp set! LOL
I know i'm just full of love today!
This set is called Beautiful Season and it's a newbie in the SU catty! It is also set #102 on my quest to see that all my stamp sets see ink in 2011.


Sketch Challenge 346 Card:

Stamps: Beautiful Season (set #102)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Kraft/Crumb Cake, Neenah White
Accessories: Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Grosgrain Ribbon from stash, Gold Beads, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well folks, that's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!!
~Wendy

6 comments:

Lesley said...

Hi Wendy,
Just found your blog on SCS...I love your clean style, and this card is beautiful...what an amazing colouring job you did! Love your other creations too...enjoyed going through your blog.
Smiles,
Lesley

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

This is just gorgeous, Wendy! I was just watching Joplin on the news here. I see how they turned a strip mall into the new school and how each backpack has a new laptop. So amazing! Loved that people from all over the country donated outfits for the kids first day of school. Each one had a hand written message.

jimlynn said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!
Lynn

Rose Ann said...

Another gorgeous Christmas card, Wendy!! You are so good to get started early!! You've colored this so beautifully!! ♥

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love,love,love your card too! It's totally awesome!

nherr said...

Oh Wendy... this took my breath away. I love almost anything with birds and this is beautiful. Great job!