Thursday, August 25, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 337


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Another busy day! I'm almost packed but Shawn is another story! He doesn't have 1 thing ready except for the truck! LOL

I got most of my work done so I wanted to go play alittle in my stamp room. I checked out today's Ways To Use It Challenge 337. It was themed "Recycling"! How easy was this challenge??
When we moved from PA to MO I had gone thru a bunch of Christmas cards that I had recieved and cut the fronts off to use for a quick card. To this day I have never used any of them so today was the day to dig them out and use one!

I cut this card front down to fit my card base. I pulled the colors from the image on my recycled card. The sentiment was also on the original card that I had to cut off and reuse.
I added some ribbon trimmed with gold and a few gold beads.
I love this!!!



Ways To Use It Challenge 337 Card:

Stamps: none
Ink: none
Cardstock: Riding Hood Red, Very Vanilla, Old Recycled Christmas Card
Accessories: Gold Beads, Gold Trimmed Ribbon, Scor Tape


Doesn't get much easier than that which is good on a day like today!
We are heading back to PA tonight for a much needed vacation but please continue to stop back for I have a few things lined up for the blog. I also hope to do some challenges from back home too! :)

Well, that's all from me for today!
See ya from PA tomorrow!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

WTG using that leftover! He is so sweet!

Carol L said...

What a great way to use up a recycled card! It's cute!
I hope things are OK when you arrive in PA with this bad hurricane coming! We are packing the car and if things get too bad, we're heading to IN to visit my son during the weekend! It looks like it's going to get bad by Sunday! Stay safe and have a good trip!

Janice M said...

Great way to recycle! Love your card!