Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 335


Hello & Happy Thursday!

Today is the Ways To Use It Challenge 335. Our hostess, Toni, challenged us to use an image that generated heat or a technique that used heat. Suddenly, it came to mind this awesome card that my friend back in PA had us make at our last stamp girls get together. I had to go get it and add a few things to it to make it work for today's challenge!
Since moving to Joplin within the last year I have noticed the sunsets are some of the prettiest i've ever seen and this card reflects that!




Everything was Deb's design and all I added was the gold dragonfly brad and the ribbon. I then added a sentiment to the inside and called it finished!

Such a pretty card but I don't think the picture is all that great! Kelsey has been using my camera and I think she has changed my settings! Kids!


Ways To Use It Challenge 335 Card:

Stamps: Great Impressions
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie
Cardstock: So Saffron, Textured Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Circle Punch, Sponges, Gold Dragonfly Brad, Grosgrain Ribbon from stash, Scor Tape


Well, that is all from me for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a really great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Wendy! Perfect card for that challenge!

Carol L said...

What a great take on the challenge! You card is hot, while mine is ice cold! LOL Beautiful coloring and sponging on this one Wendy!

Vicki Burdick said...

gorgeous, love this so much!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely stunning...

Rose Ann said...

You've definitely nailed this challenge, Wendy!! So beautiful too!!