Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Holiday Thank You Doily


Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your all having a great day so far!
Today is a down day for us! Usually we are on the go so much when we return home but this time we did not plan too much and today we are just lounging around.

I wanted to share with you these awesome cards I made for my holiday craft show. I embossed them in white with the Hello, Doily stamp that SU brought out this year! I really love this!





The embossing really makes it pop and looks very real!


Holiday Thank You Cards:

Stamps: Hello, Doily, Sentiment from Stampendous
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Real Red, Neenah White
Accessories:
Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, Red Grosgrain, Versamark, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Basic Pearls, Scor Tape


Hope ya like!

That's all for me today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

9 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Wowzers these are amazing!!!! Just love them!!

Carol L said...

These are really beautiful Wendy! I love the doily with white embossing, and what a great sentiment too!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling down today Wendy. Hope your day improves. Your Christmas doily card is so beautiful and looks so real.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Gosh dang it... now I have to buy that stamp LOL! Super awesome card Wendy!

Rose Ann said...

Okay..so you're really making me want that doily stamp! lol This is gorgeous, Wendy!!

Jetstudio Designs said...

Beautiful card, I love the white embossed doily. You are really making me want this stamp!

Nan said...

Oh how beautiful. I sure hope you move back to PA so I can borrow your stamp!!

Janice M said...

Wow!! Love that doliy embossed in white! I bought this stamp, will have to give this a try!

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty. I have that stamp and have yet to use it. Must get it out...this really does inspire me.