Monday, August 15, 2011

Holiday Woodcuts Gift Card

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope you all had a great day!
I was in my stamp room most of day getting stuff wrapped up for the craft show. The craft show isn't until November but i'm taking the majority of the stuff back home when we go for vacation and dropping it off at the farm and then come November I will ship off my last package of goodies in time for the show. I normally work on Christmas all year round just to prepare for this. Today I made a gift card holder with an image I found in my box. I'm really trying to use up those images but I bet it'll take me 10 more years to do so! LOL The image on my card comes from an older set that I do not have called Holiday Woodcuts. I'm pretty sure I stamped this off years ago from Deb. :)

Gift cards are a big thing at the show and I also like to keep a bunch on hand for myself! Since all my kids are now grown they'd much rather have gift cards or money for Christmas and truthfully that makes it much easier for me!!!

Holiday Woodcuts Gift Card Holder:

Stamps: Holiday Woodcuts, Hero Arts, Amuse
Ink: Night of Navy
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, GP White, Four Seasons DSP
Accessories: MS Loopy Border Punch, Word Window & Modern Label, Circle & Scallop Circle Punches, Kaiser Blue Rhinestones, Jolee's Snowflakes w/Rhinestones, Blue Twill, Hot Glue, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
Off for a good night's sleep then more fun tomorrow!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good evening!
~Wendy

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Another awesome creation my friend!

Carol L said...

These are great Wendy, and this year I'm doing all gift cards too. The cost of shipping stuff out to Indiana to the grandkids is just too much!

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute!!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable!! I love the shades of blue, cute Santa with the big beard, and the ho, ho, ho! Fun loops too!!

nherr said...

Very nice! You make the best gift card holders. They're like a 2nd gift!