Thursday, August 4, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 334

Hello & Happy Thursday!

The Ways to Use It Challenge today is to Love Your Kraft! Kraft or Crumb Cake that is!
I have found myself using Kraft/Crumb Cake more this past year than ever before! I do believe it has grown on me! LOL
So, today I used it for another Christmas card. Surprising, huh? lol


Ways to Use It Challenge 334 Card:

Stamps: Jolly St. Nick (set #96)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Kraft/Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, PTI White
Accessories: Square & Lacey Square Nestibilities, Oval & Oval Scallop Nestibilities, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Felt Snowflake, Silver Beads, Scor Tape


I love the Kraft/Crumb Cake & Night of Navy together! It's a pretty color combo!


Well, that's all for me for now!
Again, i'm very tired today. Our weather radio went off about 3:30 this morning for Severe Thunderstorms and all we got was more thunder & lightening....NO rain! I really do believe that we have this big bubble over us that is the no rain zone. Every chance we get for rain it either goes north, south or east of us.....skips right over Joplin and we so badly need it!

Ok, i'm done venting and think maybe I should go back to bed. Maybe i'm just a tad grouchy today! LOL
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day, friends!
~Wendy

7 comments:

Steph said...

Love all your cards. Crumb cake is one of my favorite colors. You are gonna be set when christmas gets here with all your cards you have done already. I need to get going on my christmas cards, I never have enough done on time. lol.

Carol L said...

This is really cute Wendy! I love kraft and have 1/2 sheet left, so I need to re-order. The matching hat and mittens look adorable!

Debbie said...

Adorable Snowman!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Really beautiful card. TFS

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ah ha! I see that snowmen are the theme. This little guy is so adorable! Hope it rains for you very soon.

Tammi said...

Cute! Love the blue against the kraft, really pops!

Rose Ann said...

I haven't met a snowman I didn't love...and yours is adorable!! I love the colors, texture, and pretty frame!!