Thursday, August 18, 2011

Ways To Use It Challenge 336


Hello & Happy Thursday, friends!

Up and at it bright & early again! No thanks though to the weather radio for going off at 4:30am for Severe Thunderstorms that were moving thru the area. I know I complain about that BUT thank God for weather radio's to notify you in a weather emergency! Living in PA this was never a huge deal but having moved here to the midwest....it's a whole new ballgame for us "east coasters"!

Anyways, I checked out the Ways To Use It Challenge and got right to work on it after Shawn left for work this morning. It took me 45 mins to make & upload my pictures and that's a huge deal for me! LOL Today's challenge was to use VersaMark on our cards/projects. My mind went right to this new SU background stamp called Hello, Doily! I have been wanting to use it and today's challenge gave me to kick start to do so!
I used the VersMark on my Tempt. Turq. and then heat embossed it with SU White Embossing Powder and as it was melting on the cardstock from the heat gun I was just amazed at how clear this stamp embosses! It's beautiful!! :)




Ways To Use It Challenge 336 Card:

Stamps: Hello, Doily (set #103), Sentiment from SU
Ink: Memento Black, VersaMark
Cardstock: Tempting Turq., PTI White
Accessories: Circle & Circle Scallop Nestibilties, White Grosgrain, SU Basic Pearls, SU White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Scor Tape


I soooooooooo LOVE the turnout of this! Makes me happy I purchased this beautiful stamp because I can see a bunch more cards coming with this stamp! WooHoo!

Well, that's all from me today, friends!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is amazing Wendy!! It did stamp so clear!! Love it! Perfection!!!!

Janett said...

Just beautiful

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful!

nherr said...

Beautiful doily stamp! One of the prettiest I have seen.

Rose Ann said...

That doily looks gorgeous with your embossing, and I love it with the turquoise background!! Such a beautiful card!!