Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Sketch Challenge 344

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

We're halfway thru the week!

Today is Sketch Challenge day at SCS.
Below is the layout and my samples....





Yes, my mind went wandering again with all these high temperatures out here! We hit 110 degrees here on Tuesday. Highest I think they said in decades! So, i'm still thinking of cooler weather and making all these Christmas cards may just be helping!
I used another old set from my shelf called Merry & Bright. It is set #95 in my quest to see that all my sets see ink in 2011.


Sketch Challenge 344 Card:

Stamps: Merry & Bright (set #95)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Neenah White, Frosty Days DSP
Accessories: Sizzix Snowflake Embossing Folder, Circle & Scallop Circle Nestibilities, SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Silver Circle Clip, Silver Beads, Chocolate Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

So, what do you think of this one?? I'm pretty happy with it! I love the sketch, very simple & easy....and I may just have to make another one if time permits!
Yesterday, I spent most of the day glueing together 60 Baby Shower Invites. I have the insides today to put together and they can be shipped out the door! Yeah!!!!


Well, that is all from me for today!
Thanks again for stopping by!
Have a great hump day, friends!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

You go girl, you're such an early bird! I see you've made another great Christmas card here, and I sure hope it helps to make you feel cool! This is really cute!!

Debbie said...

Happy Wednesday Wendy!!! Love that embossing folder and the color combo is great!!!!

Hugs
Debbie

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

You are really rockin these snow dudes, Wendy! This is so awesome. Love the non traditional colors!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super adorable... lovin the embossing!

Tammi said...

Great sketch and colors, love how it came together!