Friday, August 12, 2011

Free 4 All Challenge #77


Hello & Happy Friday!

Busy day here at the Aungst residence!

I had this idea in my mind all day for this card for today's Free 4 All Challenge 77 and once I was able to get to my stamp table I could not get it to go the way I had pictured it! Dawn was our hostess for today's challenge and she themed it "Frame It Up". Well, I wanted to frame up my image from this adorable Christmas set but I just could not get it to look right so I just mounted my Oval & Oval Scallop as you normally would and I popped it up on dimensionals.
Take a look...


My card was inspired by a friend of mine from back in good ole PA, LeAnne Pugliese. She had made a card with this same set & papers a few months back and I just fell in love with it! LeAnne's card can be seen here .


Free 4 All Challenge 77 Card:

Stamps: Welcome Christmas (set #99)
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Cardstock: Elegant Eggplant, Neenah White, Elegant Eggplant DSP
Accessories: Oval & Scallop Oval Nestibilties, White sheer Ribbon from Hobby Lobby, Eggplant Grosgrain, SU Basic Pearls, Dimensionals, Scor Tape

Well, that is all for me tonight!
Thanks again for stopping by & have a great weekend!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Janice M said...

Very pretty Wendy! Love it done in purples!

Rose Ann said...

Beautiful silhouette image...and I love it paired with the Eggplant!! Pretty Christmas card, Wendy!!