Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Color Challenge 334

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's Color Challenge day over at SCS but before I get to that I'd like to take a minute to wish my best friends back in PA ( Deb & Ed) A Very Happy 20th Wedding Anniversary! Here's to 20 more years, guys! Looking forward to the party when we get back there in a few weeks!!

So today's colors are: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray & White. Once again my mind went wondering to a Christmas card and this very cute image from Hero Arts.




I think he's so adorable! I guess i'm trying to think COOL since yesterday we hit a very high temperature of 108. Today is suppose to be 110 degrees and those temps don't include the heat indices!
God help us!


Color Challenge 334 Card:

Stamps: Hero Arts Snowman, Christmas Greetings from SU (inside)
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers, Basic Gray
Cardstock: Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Neenah White
Accessories: Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilities, Candy Cane Stripe Embossing Folder, Ribbon from stash, Silver Pearls, Scor Tape


Well, that's all for me today!
I have 60 baby shower cards to get put together so that is what i'll be doing later while trying to stay cool. Hope your stayin cool too!

Thanks for stopping by & have a terrific day!
~Wendy

***Happy Anniversary, Deb & Ed!!!***

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is adorable Wendy, you know I love that snowman!! Happy anniversary to your friends!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Isn't this the cutest snowman? I have him and he is quite old but snowmen never go out of style! Love the colors!

Carol L said...

I like this snowman too, especially in these pretty colors! Stay cool out there!! whew!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a super adorable snowman... you've showcased him perfectly! Stay cool GF!