Thursday, August 11, 2011

Christmas Stocking Gift Card Holder


Hello again!

Yesterday, Vicki and I received our Stampin Up order! WooHoo!!
The new goodies in the Holiday Mini are awesome!
I had a chance to play with some of the new stuff!
The Stocking Die and the Frostwood Lodge DSP are fabulous!
This is what I made....


I really like this and plan to make more! You could really do many things with these like add some candy canes, gift cards, and of course money!
I added a Micheal's gift card that was a gift from last Christmas just for show. Even if your have a sewing machine you could make these stockings with material but I do not have one nor do I care to have one. Paper is my craft of choice! :)


Christmas Stocking:

Stamps: Hero Arts Sentiment
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Cardstock: Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Neenah White, Frostwood Lodge DSP
Accessories: SU Stocking Die, Circle & Lacey Circle Nestibilities, Eyelet, Silver Beads & Cord, Cherry Cobbler Polka Dot Scallop Grosgrain, Dimensionals, Scor Tape


That's all from me today!
Thanks again for stopping by!
~Wendy



7 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Ho, Ho, Ho, you can hang this on my tree anytime! It's adorable!

Janice M said...

Adorable Wendy!! What size is that die?? Will it fit in the CB?? They'll make great GC holders!

Carol L said...

I remember your making these before and they still make me smile when I see them! Love the sentiment you chose too! CUTE!

Wanda Cullen said...

What a great gift card stocking! So envious that you've got the new Christmas goodies...the mini cattie has some great new toys!

Debbie said...

What a great idea for a gift card. and of course what you did with it is absolutely gorgeous...

Hugs
Debbie

Vicki Burdick said...

super cute, I see lots of these in our future!!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my gosh...how cute, girl!! Totally LOVE!!