Monday, August 29, 2011

Spooky Bats

Hello & Happy Monday from PA!
Home Sweet Home!

Today i'm sharing with you an adorable glass vase with a Stampin Up Decor Elements sticker on it! I have never purchased a Decor Elements product before so I wasn't sure what I was getting into but my hubby use to have a decal vinyl cutter and placing the decals were pretty easy so I was hoping the Decor Elements would be too!
I had ordered the Spooky Bats Decor Elements sticker and thought to place it on a glass jar or vase so that I could put a candle inside it and light it for Halloween.
Here was the finished product and I LOVE IT!!



I know the one at night is pretty hard to see but it was the best I could do!

Spooky Halloween Vase:

Accessories: Spooky Bats Decor Elements, Glass Vase, SU Black Lace Trim, Glue Dots, Candle



Well, i'm off to do something fun!
Having a terrific time being home!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

5 comments:

Carol L said...

WOW! This is awesome! I love the look of it!! Great idea :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Super cute, I haven't used mine yet but you have inspired me!!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I can hear the joy in your typing! Glad you are having fun at home, and this is just an adorable project!

Debbie said...

Oh Wendy.this came out Great!!!!

hugs
Debbie

Rose Ann said...

Very cool and so spooky too!! Such a fantastic Halloween decoration!!