Saturday, August 13, 2011

Our Creative Corner Challenge



Hello & Happy Saturday!

Today Our Creative Corner Challenge hostess, Kristin, challenged us to use her picture as inspiration to make a card or project using fruit!
Below is her picture and then my samples....






I pulled out another old set from SU called Sweet Treats that I just can't seem to part with! Of course I pulled out the sundae stamp because of the scrumptious cherry that is on top! This is also my 100th set used in my quest to see that all my stamps see ink in 2011!! WooHoo!!
I probably have 100 more to go! LOL


Our Creative Corner Challenge Card:

Stamps: Sweet Treats (Set #100) Sentiment from A Word For You
Ink: Memento Black, Copic Markers
Cardstock: Close to Cocoa, Pretty in Pink, Neenah White, Love Me DSP
Accessories: SU Scallop Trim Border Punch, Ribbon, Silver Beads, Scor Tape

What do you think?
I like it!! Sure could go for a hot fudge sundae right about now! LOL


Well, that's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a good weekend!
~Wendy

8 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow, I would love an ice cream sunday with a cherry on top...looks delish..

Hugs
Debbie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Yummy~licous card! Super adorable... love the color combo!

Vicki Burdick said...

super sweet, I want a hot fudge sundae too!!! Love this Wendy!! The colors are perfect!!

Carol L said...

What a delicious card! I love the ribbon and cute sentiment that go perfectly with this image! Sweet!!

JD/ Jill said...

What a pretty card...(since Pink is my favorite color) I love all that Pink! Congratulations on using so many of your sets. That was one of my goals this year too...to see that all my stamps see ink...I have a long way to go..LOL...Hope you have a good week!

Rose Ann said...

Your sundae looks yummy, Wendy...and I love the pinks and browns together!! Such fun polka dots and pretty ribbon too!!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

Wendy, this card just make me smile -it feels like old fashioned summer. Love the pink and brown combo and all those wonderful polka dots. That cherry is the perfect fruit for our challenge. So happy you joined in the fun with us this week at Our Creative Corner.

Kristin said...

EEEKKK!!! (I scream for ice cream) Love this fantastic card! The colors are on of my favorite combinations and the cherry is perfection. Thanks for having Fun with Fruit at Our Creative Corner this week!