Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Color Challenge 337


Hello & Happy Tuesday!

It's time for another SCS Color Challenge! The colors today are:
Night of Navy
Real Red
Daffodil Delight

with the dessert option of back to school!

I had to think on this for a few and I went to my room and looked around at my stamps then I found the PERFECT stamp set, Golden Rule Days! It's an old SU set that I got when my kids were little to scrapbook with. I honestly don't think i've used it for scrapping at all! I pulled out my set, blew the dust off and got right to work!





Color Challenge 337 Card:

Stamps: Golden Rule Days (set #106)
Ink: Night of Navy, Real Red, Daffodil Delight
Cardstock: Night of Navy, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Neenah White
Accessories: SU Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Rectangle & Rectangle Scallop Nestibilties, Red Grosgrain, Kaiser Yellow Pearls, Scor Tape


I love how this card turned out. Sadly though, all 3 of my kids are now grown!

Well, that's all for today!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Carol L said...

You totally nailed the challenge with this great back-to-school card!! I love that stamp set, and how it looks with this embossed background!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Thanks for the inspiration... I need a back to school for Stamp TV. This is awesome!

Vicki Burdick said...

Perfect, love this cute set!!!

Janice M said...

This is adorable Wendy! Love it!!