Thursday, March 21, 2019

Best Bunny

Good Morning & Happy Thursday!

A rainy morning here, indeed!
It's a great day if your a duck, I suppose!
I woke up this morning with a snoot full. I hope i'm not getting sick.
Most likely it will be a pajama day since it's dark, dreary & raining.
I don't even think a cup of coffee will help get me moving today!
I do need to push on and work on that card order I have been slowly picking at.

I saw a sketch on a friend's blog yesterday and saved it.
I used it to create a card for my customer. She requested 2 Easter cards for some special little girls but they have to be different because they are sisters.

This is one of them and the sketch I used...




Everything on this card is Stampin Up! except for the patterned paper.
I grabbed that at Hobby Lobby a few weeks ago and may make up some Easter treats with it.

I used the sweet little bunny in the Best Bunny stamp set.
My sentiment comes from the Delightful Dozen set that is retired.

Card Details:

Stamps: Best Bunny, Delightful Dozen (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Stamping Blends (Petal Pink)
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Mint Macaron, Petal Pink, Whisper White
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Quick & easy and sure to make someone smile!
Hope you like it!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
Wendy

5 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Happy Spring, my friend. That egg background is so cute and I am sure a little girl will think the same.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Oh no, I just saw the part about your snoot! Hope that ends quickly!

LeAnne said...

That paper is CUUUUUTE! You couldn't help but make cute cards with it, just adorable! Hope you're feeling better, it is certainly one of the dreariest days ever! There are eight turkey vultures sitting in the tree outside my window...they just add to the doom and gloom, LOL! Even they don't want to fly in this nasty weather!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are adorable and I love that background paper! Your customer is sure to love them too!!!

Carol L said...

You chose the perfect egg paper to make Easter cards for children, and I really like this simple sketch too! Great crafting results for this dreary, wet weather! I hope you feel better soon - hopefully the sun makes an appearance again tomorrow!