Saturday, March 2, 2019

Thinking of You

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!

We had more snow here this morning!
Shawn got up early and went out to snow blow the driveway so we could get the girls to their grooming appointment at 8am!
Today is also Gigi's 6th Happy Adoption Day with us!
We aren't sure of her age since she was found as a stray but she sure is a spunky girl and always lovable! And may I add that she looks fabulous after doggy day spa this morning! 

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made for my customer.
These are a semi case of a card made by Chris Slogar.






This color combo is Petal Pink & Soft Seafoam and it sure is soft & pretty!
It's becoming one of my favorites!
I masked off my rose to add the leaves then added my sentiment.
It comes from the Colorful Seasons set!
I also used the next to the largest size Stitched Rectangle Framelit for my image panel.
Those Framelits cut so nicely!
Lastly I added 2 small rhinestones for a pop of bling!
We all need some bling in our lives, right?

Card Details:

Stamps: Healing Hugs, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Petal Pink, Soft Seafoam, Memento Black
Cardstock: Petal Pink, Whisper White, Petal Pink DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


The Healing Hugs set which the rose comes from is a Distinktive set.
That meant I had to use an ink pad that was not super inky or my rose would have been blotchy.
These came out better than I had expected and i'm quite happy with them!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today...



Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy


3 comments:

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Awww, Happy Gotcha Day, Gigi....so sweet. Sorry I missed this yesterday. We were packing all day. Love the softness of your roses. Here is something funny. I know we got lots done yesterday as I hear an echo in my craft room as I type... LOL.I am enjoying looking at everyone's work so much more since I can not craft. Keep it coming!

Carol L said...

What a great design with those tilted panels and matching striped dsp! Love the colors and thanks for the reminder to use this stamp set more often! It does make beautiful cards! So glad you have Gigi to love and I'm sure she's a pampered little girl too. Stay warm, the blanket of "onion snow" is on the way and it's going to feel like about 20 quilts on top of one another by the time all is said and done :)

Vicki Burdick said...

I love this set too. The colors are perfect and great tip for getting a good image!!