Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Blossoming Basket HB

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Today is to be another beautiful sunny day and then things go downhill tomorrow. 
Rain is to arrive overnight which is much better than snow!
Yesterday I did my 12th light therapy session. 
I am halfway thru my treatments and seeing some changes!
I've not had anymore spots pop out and the ones I still have are getting lighter in color.
This is by no means a cure for psoriasis but it is helping to get things under control atleast for me.
I am anxious to see what my next 12 sessions will bring! 
#keepinthefaith


Today I have a pretty card to share!
I loved the Stained Glass technique and had to give it another go.



Sorry about the lighting on these pictures.
I had one of my overhead lights go out recently and I need to get another one next time I get out.
Plus I am situated in the basement where there is little to no natural light.

This card uses embossing on vellum and then coloring the backside of the vellum.
This is a fun technique and I love how soft it looks.

This stamp set is a SaleABration set from 2018 and I just now mounted it and inked it up!

Card Details:

Stamps: Blossoming Basket (SAB 18), Perennial Birthday
Ink: Highland Heather, Versamark, Stampin Blends (Highland Heather, Soft Suede & Old Olive)
Cardstock: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Vellum, Highland Heather DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Stitched Rectangle Framelits, White Embossing Powder, Heat Gun, Rhinestones, White Organdy Ribbon (retired), Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


This technique is very easy to do but I was intimidated in trying it for so long.
Such a cool outcome, don't you think?!

*******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy this first day of spring!
~Wendy

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

THis is beautiful, Wendy! Love the purple hues, very spring-like! So happy to see the sun today because tomorrow will be another story! ENjoy!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this card and that set! I have not used that technique either, I do love the look. Gorgeous card! Hugs~~

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Loving the purple, Wendy! This is so pretty!