Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Happy Easter

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope your having a great week so far!

I have not received any orders yet for Easter cards but i'm sure I will soon as Easter is in a few weeks. I looked thru my Easter box of stamps and got to work on making this set.
This set uses a current set called You're Inspiring.





Coloring those beautiful daffodils was a bit tricky for me as my hands don't handle coloring anymore but I am happy with the outcome of them!
My Whisper White layer was run thru the Big Shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder. 
I just love the textured look that embossing folder gives! 
The daffodil panel were diecut using the Stitched Rectangle Framelits and layered over top of an Old Olive doily which I cut in half. 
The sentiment was diecut with the Oval Layering Framelits and popped up with Mini Dimensionals. Lastly, I added a few rhinestones for sparkle! 

Card Details:

Stamps: You're Inspiring
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Oval Layering Framelits, Colored Doilies, Rhinestones, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I enjoyed making these!
Daffodils always make me smile!

**************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


That is all for now!

Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

This set of cards turned out so pretty! I like the design and coloring of those pretty spring flowers, and I can barely wait to see some of them popping from the ground soon! Hope you're enjoying the sunshine :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I had some little green daffodil shoots trying to pop out of the winter mess, yesterday. Jim covered their little heads and told them to stay warm a bit longer. I will sure miss my flowers. These are gorgeous, and I am glad you got to get a head start. Great coloring and shading.

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!! Love the daffodils!