Friday, March 29, 2019

Gift Bags for Stamp Day

Hello & Happy Friday!

Just finishing up the last minute stuff before my Stamp Day w Friends tomorrow morning!
I'm looking forward to seeing all 6 ladies sitting around my stamp table having a good time while creating some cool cards!
My friend, Nan & I each designed some projects for the ladies which I will share here next week.

Today I am sharing the bags I made for the girls.
I make these for every Stamp Day w Friends so they have a nice bag to take their hand stamped cards home in. I enjoy making them as much as they like getting the bags!




Since I have several packs of the SaleABration Painted Season's DSP I decided to use some of that adorable mushroom paper to create my tags.
My sentiment comes from the Ribbon of Courage set. I love this sentiment!
The stamped fern is from the Painted Season's stamp set and diecut with the Four Season's Framelits.
I finished my tag with a big ole bow made from some Textured Weave  Poppy Parade Ribbon.
I hope the girl's like them!

Project Details:

Stamps: Ribbon of Courage (sentiment), Painted Season's (fern)
Ink: Poppy Parade, Mango Melody
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Four Season's Framelits, Ornate Tag Topper Punch (retired), Poppy Parade Textured Weave Ribbon, Poppy Parade Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I have my table all set up, projects & stamps ready to go....all I need now is my friends!
Can't wait!

**********************************************************************
My thoughts today....

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

you always make the prettiest bags and I love these! It's a great way to carry home all those pretty cards everyone will be making! Have a great stamp get-together and enjoy the weekend too!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

I bet they all look forward to their special bag to carry their goodies home in. Have a wonderful get-together. <3

Vicki Burdick said...

These are so cute and I am super jealous of your stamp day!! Wish I was there! Hugs~~