Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Bridal Shower Invite Part 2

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

After a busy day of doing housework yesterday, I ran off to my stamp table to redo the card I made for my customer. I am much happier with this one....



I redid the whole card removing the little blue flowers and stamping off for my leaves.
I did my sentiment in Soft Suede to go with the natural look of the invite.
Here is the invite again..



Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's, Whimsical Words (retired)
Ink: Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White
Accessories: Pear Pizzazz Shimmer Ribbon, Rhinestones, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I hope I did better this time!
What do you think?

***************************************************
My thoughts today....



That's all for me!
Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This one is pretty too, but I like he one wtih flowers of course!!! :)

Carol L said...

Actually, I like them both! This version resembles the original invite a tad more, but those tiny blue flowers looked really cute in the first version! Hopefully your customer may like both of them like I do :)