Friday, March 15, 2019

Grocery List Notepad

Hello & Happy Friday!

The weekend has finally arrived!
Yesterday was such a nice day that I was planning on doing some stamp work at my table but I just could not make myself go downstairs! The sunshine was much welcomed!

Today I have one more decorated notepad to share with you!
I made this over a month ago when i was on a roll of making up a few notepads I had in my stash.
I love these!



The cardstock, DSP and stamp set just make me smile!
Aren't they happy colors all together?!
For this notepad I used some scraps of Happiness Blooms DSP and added a small piece to the barrel of the RSVP Pen.

Project Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Call Me Clover, Whisper White, Happiness Blooms DSP
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Call Me Clover Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimesionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Hopefully soon I can get it together and go stamp!
I have been preoccupied too with rearranging my stamp cabinets, and the shelf I have all my stamps on. It's time for a good clean out!

******************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have an enjoyable weekend!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

This is perfect!!! I love that paper so much!!! Have a great weekend! Hugs~~

Carol L said...

I love these notepads as well as the pens you coordinate with them by inserting matching dsp! What a great and handy gift they make! Enjoy the sunshine, I'm going to do the same thing today - before the raindrops start :)

D'Ann said...

Love the happy spring colors! I just ordered that paper and I I'll make me a few of these soon :)