Friday, March 8, 2019

Tuesday Morning Sketches

Hello & Happy Friday!

Today I have a quick card to share using this week's Tuesday Morning Sketches!
They always have awesome sketches to help get me out of a rut.
Here is this week's sketch and my card....


I flipped the sketch so I could this saying...




Next Sunday is St Patrick's Day and I needed a bit of a push to get some cards made! 
They need to go out in the mail in the next few days!
They always have great sketches!

Card Details:

Stamps: sentiment by DRS Designs
Ink: Call Me Clover
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Call Me Clover, Call Me Clover DSP
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Impression Obsession Shamrock Die, Happiness Blooms Enamel Dots, Call Me Clover Grosgrain Ribbon, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

Call Me Clover has become one of my favorite colors this past year!
I use to love Garden Green but this color has taken it's place.
It can be used for any time of year and has such a fresh upbeat hue to it!
Do you have a favorite color?

******************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Very true!
I'd be lost without my best friend!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Debbie said...

What a fun St Paddy's Day card! That's a great sentiment!
Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!
Debbie ~ TMS DT
Debbie's Dash of This and That

Carol L said...

That is a great green color - one I never bought unfortunately. Love the stripes with that cute shamrock and fun sentiment too! A best friend is definitely a keeper, I agree :) Have a great weekend!

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute! Thank you joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.