Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Last Set of Easter Cards

Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Man, the day got away from me again!
I ment to update this morning but then I found my way to my stamp table and the rest is history!

I wanted to share the last set of Easter cards made for an order.
I have everything ready for delivery now!

This set of cards uses lots of retired things.
The patterned paper is by Imaginisce and the line was called For Peep's Sake from 2008.
The sentiment is from a retired stamp set called Suite Sentiments.








I went thru my Easter/Spring papers and found these 2 sheets and decided it was time to use them!
11 years later and i'm happy to finally use it up! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Suite Sentiments (retired)
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Thick Whisper White, Whisper White, Imaginisce
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Rectangles, Lemon Lime Twist Umbre Ribbon, Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love the Lemon Lime Twist color that we have had the last 2 years!
Sad that it will be retiring in May.

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Today was a beautiful sunny day!
Now if we could just lose that breeze!
I know, I hate to complain because we are finally getting a few days of ....dare I say it,
NO RAIN! 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Wendy

1 comment:

Carol L said...

I like that lemon lime twist color too - wow this is a great set of cards! The stitched panels look great and I like that Easter sentiment too! Very spring-like colors that look great!