Sunday, March 31, 2019

Picture Perfect Birthday

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Hope your enjoying the weekend!

I'm still recovering from yesterday's Stamp Day w Friends!
It was really nice having all 6 girls at the table and you could just see their faces light up when we started stamping! For some of the girls it's been a long time since they did any stamping so this was a much welcomed craft day!

My friend Nan is also a SU Demo and I had asked her ahead of time if she would create 2 cards for everyone to make and she was happy to do that! I created 2 card kits too.

The card I am sharing is card #1 that I created.
I wanted something that would be colorful so I went thru my DSP's and found this retired pack of Picture Perfect Party DSP. It's always good to use up paper!!!




I have become such a fan of the Lemon Lime Twist color and will be so sad that it's retiring soon.
I did stock up on it so I will continue to use it!

This card definitely showcases several prints from that pack of paper!
We stamped the card base with the one speckled stamp in the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set in Lemon Lime Twist and I tied each lady a bow from the Lemon Lime Twist Umbre Ribbon.

Card Details:

Stamps: Picture Perfect Birthday
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Berry Burst, Whisper White, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Accessories: Circle Layering Framelits, Lemon Lime Twist Umbre Ribbon, Glittered Enamel Dots (retired), Glue Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


Tomorrow I will share one of Nan's cards so be sure to stop back!
Everyone had a great time and I told them that we will plan another day in a few weeks.
Next weekend we are going to start tearing my stamp room apart and paint!
We've been in this house since 2011 and it really needs a fresh new coat!
I will share some photo's along the way!

*****************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

I love this layout! Such a good way to use up some scraps and make a happy, cheerful card! I might just have to CASE it myself!

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful card and it showcases that DSP nicely!!! The little bow is perfect!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

That is such bright, cheery paper. I can see why you stocked up. Glad you had fun, cause these are gorgeous!

Carol L said...

Oh so colorful and bright, and I too am a big fan of the lemon lime twist! I like all these different patterned papers that you framed so perfectly with this design! So sorry I've been missing all your great cards, I'm trying to play catch-up :)