Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Springtime Happy Birthday!

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

I have a pretty springtime set of cards to share with you!
This is for a customer order and she specifically asked for those beautiful roses from the Healing Hugs stamp set.





My roses are stamped in Calypso Coral & Daffodil Delight.
Don't they look almost real?
This is one of those Distinktive stamp sets that give a realistic look.
My Daffodil Delight panel was run thru the Big shot with the Subtle Embossing Folder.
I love the textured look it gives!
The sentiment comes from the Southern Serenade set.

Card Details:

Stamps: Healing Hugs, Southern Serenade (sentiment)
Ink: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
Accessories: Subtle EF, Circle Layering Framelits, Small White Pearls, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I know it's technically still winter but I think if I keep making these pretty springtime cards that maybe springtime will come sooner!
Tomorrow we are not suppose to get out of the teens! 
That's pretty darn cold!

*******************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful!!! I love this set, I added it to my order last week. It has been soooo cold here too. I worked two days out of town again this week. 6-6 is tooooo much for me! LOL!!

Carol L said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, done in a beautiful color combination too!I simply MUST get this stamp set out and play with it again soon :) I hope you're doing well these days with your light treatments and in dealing with this cold snap! Spring can't come soon enough now......at least for me and my tired ole bones LOL Stay warm!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

These posies are so pretty. So soft and dreamy.

Cindy Linthicum said...

Love the pop of the colors on thee cards...