Friday, March 1, 2019

SaleABration Coordinates

Hello & Happy Friday!

It's March 1st! How many days until Spring?
We have snow here this morning, not much but enough that some schools have closed.

Yesterday I had a chance to stamp a bit.
I got an order for more cards and this pack is one I put together using the SaleABration bundle, Painted Season's. Starting today you can purchase the Four Season's Framelits that coordinate with the Painted Season's stamp set! It is an absolutely wonderful suite!






The Painted Season's DSP is very pretty and I liked this sheet of succulents!
I stamped my succulent in Pool Party making sure my ink pad was not very inky.
I got a perfect stamped image thanks to that tip!
My sentiment is from the SAB Coordinations Promotion going on now.
That stamp set is called More Than Words which is full of sentiments to coordinate with SAB products.

Card Details:

Stamps: Painted Season's (SAB 19), More Than Words (SAB Coordinates)
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Pool Party. Whisper White, Painted Season's DSP (SAB 19)
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Four Season's Framelits (SAB Coordinates), Rhinestones, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

This set was fun to create and I used an old technique on them.
I tore my DSP and my Pool Party cardstock for a cool look!
Hope you liked these!

********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

Loving the soft look of this card set, especially the ombre look of the sentiment! Pretty succulents too! Looks like another day to spend indoors with the snow! Still going strong here with about 3" on the ground so far. Stay warm!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

March came it tooting it's horn! That sun will show up soon, I have to have faith! What a great set of cards! I adore succulents. They are one of my favorite things to plant. That paper is so pretty as are the combo of colors.

Vicki Burdick said...

Gorgeous, that lemon lime twist makes it all pop!! I love that sentiment as well, It was no on my radar but now I must get it!! Have a good weekend!! Hugs~~