Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Lasting Lily Easter Cards

Hello & Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone is doing well.
I am off to my light therapy treatment in a few minutes but wanted to do a quick update before I leave.
I had a chance this morning to work on some cards for an order.
I decided to use the Lasting Lily set for a pack of Easter cards.
This is a SaleABration set and a lovely one at that!
It is also a distinktive set which you know I love!





Card Details:

Stamps: Lasting Lily (SAB 19), Well Scripted (retired)
Ink: Grapefruit Grove, Pear Pizzazz, Memento Black
Cardstock: Grapefruit Grove, Whisper White, Gingham Gala DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


That dsp makes this set of cards feel like spring!
So glad tomorrow is the first day of spring!
We've been blessed with lots of sunshine lately and that certainly makes me smile!

*************************************************************************
My thoughts today....


That's exactly how I feel!!!
I bet you do, too!

Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


2 comments:

Carol L said...

What a wonderful set of cards with that pretty image! Loving the colors and papers on this great combo! Enjoy the sunshine :)

Vicki Burdick said...

Beautiful, love the colors and that sweet sentiment.