Monday, March 25, 2019

Thinking of You from Wonderful Romance

Hello & Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!
It was a really nice day here yesterday. 
We spent most of the day outside cleaning up the backyard of leaves & tree limbs.
The green grass is starting to push up along with my spring bulbs.
My lilac bush is pushing green leaves, too!
It won't be long!

Well, as always when I try to help out in the backyard, I end up with my back hurting.
I know better but I like to help and being out in the sun is good for my psoriasis.
I have a stamp get together this Saturday morning so I need to get my cleaning done so I can get everything else ready for that. Hopefully in a few days my back will be better.

I have another set of cards to share that I made for a customer order.
These actually did not take too long once I had everything stamped & diecut!





I really LOVE this die from the Wonderful Floral Framelits.
Isn't that edge so pretty?!

I added a sprig of Calypso Coral for a pop of color on these.

Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful Romance
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Cardstock: Pear Pizzazz, Whisper White, Floral Romance Specialty Paper
Accessories: Wonderful Floral Framelits, Whisper White 1/8 Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

The Floral Romance Specialty Paper has a few sheets of printed vellum in it as well as the regular printed sheets. I think it will be good for cards straight thru summer!

*************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Isn't that the truth!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

3 comments:

Carol L said...

These are just lovely with all those wonderful greens and little pop of coral color! I love the decorative edges too! As for the middle age - it came and went and I'm now into full "old fart" status :)

Vicki Burdick said...

I so love the Wonderful Floral Framelits too, so sad they discontinued them already. That edge die is so spectacular as is your card set! Love them!!

Gail Spence said...

Love the card so much I tried to save it on pinterest, but have gotten repeated error messages. Have no trouble pinning from other sites. Any suggestions?