Sunday, March 3, 2019

Bubbles Over Notepad

Good Morning & Happy Sunday!

Hope your having a nice relaxing weekend!
We have a snowstorm on our doorstep set to arrive this afternoon and then our temps are to get really cold. I'm not sure if my hubby will be working from home tomorrow or not. Guess it depends on how much snow we get. 
I will be heading down to my stamp table this morning to work on more cards for a card order. I'd be happy to wrap it up today but depends on what I get accomplished. I love snowy days to stamp!

Today I have another tall, skinny notepad to share.
I have been digging thru packs of DSP to find anything food/drink related for these notepads.
I found a pack of Bubbles & Fizz DSP from last year that worked well for this one.



I really liked these bright colors for this pack of paper too!
Lemon Lime Twist has become a favorite In Color but sadly will be retiring in May.

Project Details:

Stamps: Papertreyink
Ink: Bermuda Bay
Cardstock: Lemon Lime Twist, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White, Bubbles & Fizz DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Circle Layering Framelits, Bermuda Bay Enamel Dots (retired), Lemon Lime Twist Striped Ribbon (retired), Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

I love using these notepads to write my grocery list on!
If I don't write down what I need I totally forget!

**********************************************************
My thoughts today....


I'm ready for spring!

That's all for now!
Thanks for stopping by & have a happy Sunday!
~Wendy



2 comments:

Carol L said...

I too like those bright colors and they're a perfect match to the lemon-lime twist card stock! I cannot believe the lemon-lime is about to retire soon - seems like it just came out! I love that color with turquoise, but the turquoise retired and I have none left, so boo-hoo! LOL Take care, and have fun stamping. I hope this is all nothing more than a lotta lotta hype! I'm hearing snow again next weekend too!?!?! I'm with the bird - pack that bag and head north for a while! LOL

Vicki Burdick said...

You know I love these, so cute and that paper is perfect!!