Saturday, March 30, 2019

Easter Blessings Set

Hello & Happy Saturday!

The weather today is suppose to be super nice!
70 degrees with sunshine and nothing makes me happier!
Well, except that today is my Stamp Day w Friends event!
It will be so nice seeing all the stamp girls again and having a great time!
After my stamping event I hope that Shawn & I can get the bikes out for a ride!
You know me, always trying to take advantage of the nice weather!

So, before my day gets out of control and it will at some point! LOL
I have one more set of Easter cards to share that I whipped up Thursday evening.
This set uses the Hold On to Hope Bundle and a sentiment from the Itty Bitty Greetings set.





I really like this set!
Something about that beautiful cross with the greenery draped over it!
I was going to use this set for myself for Easter but I decided I will show these to my customer whom I know will snatch them up! 

Card Details:

Stamps: Hold On to Hope, Itty Bitty Greetings
Ink: Fresh Fig, Pear Pizzazz, Powder Pink
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Powder Pink, Whisper White, Floral Romance Specialty Paper
Accessories: Oval Layering Framelits, Crosses of Hope Framelits, Classic Label Punch, Silver Enamel Dots (retired), Dimensionals, Mini Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I'm really hoping next week once my Stamp Day w Friends is over that I can get started on making Easter cards for myself. I always put my customer orders ahead of myself and then find I get burnt out after fulfilling her cards. Guess I will be prowling Pinterest looking for some idea's to spark my creativity! I'm sure i'm not alone!

***********************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Saturday!
~Wendy

4 comments:

Vicki Burdick said...

Enjoy your day sweetie, it is cold and rainy here today. Does no feel like Spring at all.

Carol L said...

These are such pretty cards! I love the detailed cross with the swirl of flowers to the side! Just beautiful! I do hope you had a fun stamp day as well as a good bike ride in the warm weather!

D'Ann said...

These cards are so beautiful! Love the colors you used and the dsp!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Very pretty cross, Wendy. This set came together beautifully. That 70 day felt real nice!