Saturday, March 23, 2019

Get Well, Friend

Hello & Happy Saturday!

Earlier this week I had a chance to sit and stamp.
I was working on a card order then did a lane swerve to create a card for a friend of Shawn's.
Yesterday he had back surgery so this card will go in the mail to him.

I have been on a roll with using the Healing Hugs stamp set because my customer keeps asking for cards just like the ones I have made her previously.
I was inspired by a card I seen on Facebook using blue inks for the pretty roses and of course, I had to try it for myself.



My roses were stamped in Blueberry Bushel and Balmy Blue inks.
The leaves are Old Olive.
My Balmy Blue panel is embossed with the Subtle EF. 

Card Details:

Stamps: Healing Hugs
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue
Cardstock: Blueberry Bushel, Balmy Blue, Whisper White
Accessories: Subtle EF, Oval Layering Framelits, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I really like these colors and hope the recipient will like it, too!

************************************************************
My thoughts today....


Thanks for stopping by & have a great day!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Those blue roses both look so pretty! Love the design with 2 alternating colors too - what a great idea for a get well card! Enjoy your weekend!

Vicki Burdick said...

stunning, those flowers look amazing in the shades of blue and your Subtle EF looks great, I never seem to get that nice of embossing when I use mine!