Sunday, March 24, 2019

You're Inspiring

Hello & Happy Sunday!

Today is suppose to be a really nice day here!
Hope your enjoying the weekend!

Today I have a set of Easter cards made for my customer.
This year she asked for 4 packs.

This set uses the You're Inspiring set.


 



The daffodils are colored with Daffodil Delight & Granny Apple Green Stampin Blends then I used some Wink of Stella over them for some sparkle. 
My tag comes from the Popcorn Box Thinlit Dies that retired last year.

Card Details:

Stamps: You're Inspiring
Ink: Memento Black, Stampin Blends
Cardstock: Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Gingham DSP
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Basket Weave EF, Tag from Popcorn Box Thinlit Dies (retired), Daffodil Delight 1/8 Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Whisper White Baker's Twine, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I think these are my absolute favorites but all that coloring made my hand ache.
 I made these over 2 days so I did not overdo it.
Perfect for Easter, don't ya think?

********************************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & enjoy your Sunday!
~Wendy

2 comments:

Carol L said...

Hah! You and I are riding the same wave length today with our cards! Love these beautiful flowers and I especially like the little tag with ribbon and twine! Enjoy your Sunday!

Vicki Burdick said...

Love this set, I love the daffodils and you know I love a tilted panel!!