Thursday, March 7, 2019

Wonderful Romance HB

Hello & Happy Thursday!

Hope your week is going well!

On Tuesday I had my 8th light treatment and I finally graduated to 2 minutes in the lightbox.
Slowly getting there and I have not had any redness or sunburn from it.
Yes, my psoriasis spots are still there but they are lighter in color.
I have one on my thigh that itches like crazy. I hope soon those UVB rays zap it!

Today I have a set of cards to share that were for my customer.
I used a new bundle from the Occasions Catalog called Wonderful Romance.
It is a beautiful suite of products!






My customer asked for anything with flowers so I think she will like these!


Card Details:

Stamps: Wonderful Romance, Beautiful Bouquet (sentiment)
Ink: Fresh Fig
Cardstock: Fresh Fig, Mossy Meadow, Petal Pink, Whisper White, Floral Romance Specialty DSP
Accessories: Wonderful Floral Framelits, Fresh Fig Ribbon, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue


I love this bundle and have seen so many beautiful things made with it!
I can't wait to play more with it!

************************************************************
My thoughts today.....


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy


5 comments:

LeAnne said...

What a pretty set of cards....I love that die-cut edge, very cool! You've been busy, I can see! I am glad your psoriasis is getting better....I have some little eczema spots and they drive me nuts too, so I can sympathize!!

Cindy Linthicum said...

Absolutely gorgeous set of cards!

Vicki Burdick said...

These are gorgeous Wendy!!

Carol L said...

These colors are just striking together and again; I love that circle die for the sentiment! You really did a good job with this set, and your customer will surely be pleased with them :)

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

Woo Hoo... 2 minutes! You are a big girl now! Just glad you feel improvement. Love the colors and the die cuts used in this set, Wendy!