Friday, June 10, 2022

Police Officer HB Card

 Hello & Happy Fri-YAY!

It's been a busy couple of days preparing for my Stamp Day w/ Friends get together tomorrow. Plus I've had 2 trips to the dentist this week.
Yesterday I got a cleaning and they took off my one crown because it was not sealed around my tooth and they found that food was getting trapped in those pockets and also found decay under it because it was not sealed. I have a temporary crown on for the next 3 weeks so I have to be very careful eating certain things. My gums were a bit of an issue yesterday as the cleaning made them sore but then the work I had done right after did not help. At one point my gum would not stop bleeding. I felt them aching most of yesterday and was told to take Advil for the next few days & rinse with salt water to help heal them. This morning they feel much better!

Today I have a card to share that my card lady requested for her 1 grandson whom is a police officer. I pulled out some retired products to make this one.



Card Details:

Stamps: Wildlife Wonder, Badges & Banners (retired)
Ink: Memento Black, Smokey Slate
Cardstock: Basic Black, Basic White, Urban District Specialty DSP (retired)
Accessories: Badge Punch (retired), Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Classic Matte Dots, Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It's always good to hold on to retired stuff for occasions like this when it's needed.
I'm not sure what I would have made for this man if it wasn't for my retired stash!
I hope my card lady likes this one!
Tomorrow I will share another grandson's birthday card. The 2 grandson's are twins!
Stay tuned!

******************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful day!
~Wendy




2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is a great card for a police officer! I have that badge stamp too...I should get it out and use it a bit more! Have a great weekend, glad your tooth is feeling better!

Carol L said...

What a great make for a police officer with that badge, and I love those papers! Very masculine! So sorry for all your dental issues, but hopefully things will start improving soon! Hugs!