Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Fruit Stand HB

 Hello & Happy Wednesday!

Hope you all had a nice Memorial Day weekend!
We had such nice weather up until Monday when the heat & humidity set in!
Saturday we had the bikes out for a 10 mile ride!
I'm not going to say it was fun because I knew after about 3 miles something was wrong. I kept getting a Charlie Horse in my leg and feeling like I could not pedal another mile. I started to not feel good but pushed myself to get back to the parking lot and get the bikes packed up to go home. I ended up getting dehydrated and sick. Not sure why as I had 2 bottles of water with me that I was drinking and it was not all that hot out. My blood pressure dropped and I had chills & goosebumps! Needless to say, i'm not getting any younger and Shawn seems to think I pushed myself too hard. I ended up in bed for the next 24 hours, exhausted. He ran to the store and grabbed some Pedialyte which helped tremendously! By Monday I felt so much better. Kelsey & Shady came over and stayed overnight which made for a nice Memorial Day with my family!

Today I have a set of cards to share that I made last week with some retired items from my stash. I am working to try and use up the older stuff so you will be seeing much more of it over time...





Card Details:

Stamps: Happy Birthday, Everyone (retired)
Ink: Peekaboo Peach (retired)
Cardstock: Peekaboo Peach (retired), Basic White, Fruit Stand DSP (retired)
Accessories: Stitched Rectangle Framelits, Peekaboo Peach In Color Enamel Dots (retired), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue

It always feels good to use up the older stuff and make something pretty with it!
I am sure my card lady will grab these on her next order since she loves pretty flowers and yummy fruit! 

I also used some of this DSP for a card kit to make with the stamp girls as soon as we set a date! I can't wait to stamp with them again!

*********************************************
My thoughts today...


Thanks for stopping by & make it an amazing day!
~Wendy




1 comment:

Carol L said...

I wondered why you hadn't posted for a while, but thank goodness you're OK! Getting dehydrated is serious business as we age, and I too forget to drink water if I'm preoccupied with something else! Take good care now, ya hear? These cards are cheerful, bright and just remind me of summer's goodness with all those colorful flowers and berries! Hugs for better days ahead. We just got back from Costco and that place is a madhouse!! They were out of everything I went over there for other than my prescription! LOL